Adchemy has a solid track record, founded in 2004. Adchemy is well
funded by top-tier VCs and is on the curve of the hockey stick ready
to take off. The management team consists of veterans of several
online advertising, marketing, and search giants and is poised for
Description: Fast Forward Two Years from now and read this:
Our client would like to thank you for accomplishing the following
this past year:
1. Leading our world-class PPC Search Business to another plateau of
success in performance. We blew past our goal of building our
network's impression volume, driving record revenues and everybody
attributes it to you and your team's efforts.
2. Producing and developing new campaigns for new market verticals,
products, and clients.
3. Building and developing a world class team.
4. Getting the company recognized in Business Week as THE leading a
revolution in online PPC marketing.
Now, Back to Today...
All candidates, referrals and nominations are welcome, though
candidates must closely match all of the following qualifications for
Currently operating a growing, high volume, profitable PPC search
Prior experience growing and managing a team
An aggressive - results focus professional.
Experience with both start ups and growth companies.
A proven track record of success.
Adchemy – based in Redwood City, the next generation of online
marketing is looking for a highly motivated Director Search Engine
Marketing to: plan, create, and manage their paid search campaigns
across multiple market verticals. This is an opportunity to grow and
operate a multi-million dollar PPC search business.
Adchemy has a solid track record, founded in 2004, is focused on
delivering superior results to their pay-for-performance customers
through a proprietary platform that integrates highly scientific,
algorithmic approaches from various disciplines, including
statistical machine learning, combinatorial optimization, information
retrieval, and experimental design. Adchemy is well funded by top-
tier VCs, and is on the curve of the hockey stick ready to take off.
The management team consists of veterans of several online
advertising, marketing, and search giants.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Operate a growing, profitable PPC search business.
• Continually monitor PPC campaigns across publishers, seeking
opportunities to grow and improve. Upload new keywords, modify
campaign structures, and run profitability analyses.
• Check-in regularly with search publishers to review campaign
progress, identify new opportunities for growth, and secure their on-
going business and technical support.
• Work with product team to develop new campaigns for new
market verticals and clients. This includes identifying relevant PPC
keyword categories, understanding the categories' PPC economics,
developing compelling ad copy and landing pages, and deploying the
campaign into production.
• Minimum 8+ years professional experience with 4+ years of
hands-on PPC search experience.
• Prior experience growing and managing a team.
• Proficient with Google Adwords and Yahoo Search Marketing.
• Solid command of desktop productivity applications including
Excel and Word.
• Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Possess the highest ethics and integrity.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work effectively in a
• Team player-solid interpersonal and communication skills.
• BA/BS in quantitative discipline, eg, engineering, economics,
For consideration or to refer/recommend or nominate a candiate please
contact: David Greenwald - i2i Placement - email@example.com