Monday, September 10, 2007

UK Job Vacancy - Web Analytics Manager

I head up the Online Performance Team at Legal & General. We are a
major UK financial services company, based in Surrey. I am
recruiting for a Web Analytics Manager who would be working for me.

This would be your opportunity to define Web Analytics in a UK FTSE
50 company. We currently have our sites tagged and do some basic
reporting. Beyond that though, there is huge potential to shape the
way that our sites and campaigns are developed.

Beyond the standard request for web analytics experience, I am
looking for someone who asks the awkward question and uses their
creativity to find the answers. Most importantly I would like you to
be someone who can enthuse your colleagues about the power of good
analytics to improve site design and campaign effectiveness.

If you would like to find out more about the role, please email me:
alison.bennett@landg.com

Sorry – but you must be eligible to work in the UK.

Thanks for your interest,
Alison

No comments: