O'Grady Meyers is an award-winning interactive marketing and communications agency with expertise in the development of online strategy and large-scale web initiatives for consumer packaged goods, healthcare and other clients. Our clients are leaders in their respective industries and include Nestle USA, PowerBar, Farmer John, and others. We strive for excellence in all that we do and constantly seek like-minded individuals to assist us with our mission.
We’re growing and are seeking an exceptional WEB ANALYTICS MANAGER to join our interactive agency in Los Angeles, CA.
· Analyze data from online marketing campaigns: user response, web site conversions, feature usage, attrition rates.
· Analyze email campaign metrics including delivery, bounce, open, and click-through rates, and viral activity.
· Perform in-depth analysis of current and historical customer data.
· Develop behavior insights and recommend changes to the Web site and customer programs.
· Execute specific customer analysis projects identified by marketing, business development and product teams.
· Recommend, design, and deploy improvements to current measurement systems.
· Serve as liaison with technical team to ensure optimal implementation of clients’ analytics solutions.
· Manage O’Grady Meyers’ relationship with third-party research firms such as Forrester, Jupiter, ComScore, Nielsen, etc.
· Optimize reporting structure and template
· Assist in the development of KPIs for key initiatives
· Serve as the Analytics go-to person:
- Remain current on Analytics tool capabilities/upgrades
- Analytic set up for all client projects
- Analytic Consulting/Planning for all projects
- Analytic Programming oversight and QA for all projects
· Final campaign Data Pulls
· Media Reporting / eBusiness Reporting / Value Added Reporting / Final Campaign Reporting
· Presentation of results to clients (as required)
· Bachelors in market research, math, statistics,economics, marketing, psychology, or other related field
· Extensive experience with business intelligence tools, e.g., WebSideStory (HitBox/HBX), Urchin, Omniture, E.piphany, WebTrends, CoreMetrics, Google Analytics, ClickTracks, etc.
· 3-5 years total analytics experience with 1-3 years in an analytics or technical role on a leading brand consumer web site
· Ad serving platforms such as DoubleClick/DART, Poindexter, BlueStreak/Ion, Mediaplex/MOJO, Atlas
· Paid search engine marketing data sources such as Google, Overture/Yahoo, Did-It and GoToast
· Proven track-record of helping businesses succeed through sharp analytical insight
· Excellent written, oral and client presentation skills
· Possesses very strong Excel and quantitative analysis skills including a knowledge of statistical analysis
· Knowledge of online advertising, ROI analysis and branding measurement
· Experience planning, conducting, analyzing, and presenting data from both qualitative and quantitative research studies
· Experience with customer satisfaction measurement, customer segmentation analysis, advertising effectiveness analysis, and awareness & usage studies
· Ability to work in cross-functional teams, using internal data and external research findings to address business needs and package actionable recommendations
· Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills
· Ability to work independently and exercise judgment and discretion
· Must be extremely well organized and capable of handling multiple mission-critical projects simultaneously
· Ability to analyze research data and translate raw information into actionable insights so that it can be easily understood and utilized
We offer a dynamic, fast-paced working environment, competitive salary, 401K upon hire, paid medical and dental benefits, paid vacation/holidays/sick days, tuition reimbursement, free lunch Wednesdays, summer Fridays, health club discounts, and more. Relocation assistance is available.
Please email cover letter, resume and salary history to email@example.com with ’WAM-Yahoo’ in the subject line of your email.
Sherry Hong // Recruiter
O'GRADY MEYERS // Interactive Marketing Communications
21250 Hawthorne Blvd / Suite 770 / Torrance CA 90503
Tel 310.698.1939 / Fax 310.540.5470 // www.ogm.com