Senior Business Analyst- 64536
Mountain View, CA
Intuit Inc. is a leading provider of business and financial managementsolutions for small- and mid-sized businesses, consumers and accountingprofessionals. Its flagship products and services, includingQuickBooks(r), Quicken(r) and TurboTax(r) software, simplify smallbusiness management and payroll processing, personal finance, and taxpreparation and filing.
Interesting data points on Intuit
Intuit took the top spot this year in Fortune magazine's 23rd annual"America's Most Admired Companies," ranking first in computer softwarecompanies.
Fortune Magazine recognizes Inuit as one of the "100 Best Companies toWork For."
Inc. Magazine features Founder Scott Cook as one of the "25Entrepreneurs We Love - because he learns, and teaches."
Founded in 1983, Intuit had annual revenue of more than $2.0 billion inits fiscal year 2005. The company has nearly 7,000 employees, with majoroffices in 13 states across the United States and offices in Canada andthe United Kingdom. More information can be found at http://www.intuit.com/.
With over 3 million active users, QuickBooks is the leading provider ofsolutions that allow business to be run more effectively. Built onIntuit's philosophy of customer driven innovation, QuickBooks and itsassociated solutions deliver the ease-of-use and simplified businessprocesses that small businesses rely on and trust.
About the Position:
Senior Business Analyst
Intuit, In Product Discovery (IPD) Team
Mountain View, CA
Come join a dynamic team that is going to revolutionize our customer'sweb experiences. You will be a key member of the IPD leadership team. Inaddition to being the primary channel for driving X sell for thecompany, In Product Discovery (IPD) is also an important tool forenhancing QuickBooks customers' overall experience with our products.IPD helps small businesses by providing welcome solutions at the pointof need within the software and as such can be a cause for customerdelight. The goal of IPD team is to increase customer awareness andattach to small business offerings while contributing to a greatcustomer experience.
As IPD Analyst, you will play a critical role in chartering thedirection of the group by providing much needed info on the successrates of the customer access points.
You will be the primary lead in working with marketing and brandmanagers across different offerings to understand how traffic from IPDaccess points goes to specific offering landing pages and results inconversion.
You would be the primary stakeholder for the product usage data and thuscreate processes and mechanism to ensure ongoing reliability andusability of data.
You would create a dedicated data model and tracking mechanism for IPD2.0 that leverages user identity, shared user history and context infobefore making the right offerings. You would create a model for theofferings to track data systematically so it can be leveraged acrosssegments. This may mean creating a central data repository withcomprehensive tracking and targeting info
Other responsibilities include:
* Create IPD metrics and analytics dashboards with input from offerings;analyze and report on a weekly basis. Educate stakeholders to understandIPD metrics and usability.
* Create, review and submit weekly and monthly metrics reports for IPDinputs and Outcomes. Include metrics definitions, and suggestions forfurther analysis
* Assist in automation efforts that needed for executive-level reporting(Excel, extracts, SQL, etc)
* Help define and manage data collection definitions, protocols andprocesses; partner with development team to ensure optimalimplementation.
* Work with Product Manager and marketers to define, execute and analyzetests to define best "solutions" and improve customer satisfactionscores.
Experience working in Fortune 1,000 ecommerce or web based supportenvironments recommended
* 3-5 years of data mining experience
* 2-3 years of experience in using standard Business Intelligence OLAPtools such as Brio, Business Objects, Microstrategy. Experience in largedata warehouse environments (ERP, CRM) a plus
* Business Analysis experience in large size companies with multiplefunctions/divisions helpful
* BA or BS Quantitative coursework (mathematics, statistics, computerscience) a plus, but not necessarily required
* Experience in taxonomy design, user flow and information architectureand its impact on the customer experience (e.g. navigation)
* Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levelsof end users and technical resources
* Expert at Excel and good working knowledge of PowerPoint
* Experience in conceptualizing and designing data collectionprocesses/mechanisms from grounds up
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, CLICK THISLINK TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME DIRECTLY TO THE MANAGER:www.intuit.apply2jobs.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=64536<http://www.intuit.apply2jobs.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=64536>