Director, Web/E-Commerce Analytics
World Wrestling Entertainment, INC (Stamford, Connecticut)
Billion Dollar Sports & Entertainment Company Seeks Director, Web/E-Commerce Analytics
To leverage web analytics to understand customer behaviors and make recommendations to improve customer experiences and drive bottom line results. To articulate, sell and participate in Web site conversion optimization programs. To manage team of analysts and contractors.
• Serve as internal subject matter expert on the reporting tools and metrics by providing information on best practices, benchmarks, key performance indicators, etc.
• Tracking and comparing traffic drivers and usage trends and recommending site enhancements where appropriate to improve user experience, increase traffic, online sales and overall value to marketing and advertising partners.
• Work with marketing, e-commerce, business and creative teams to understand their reporting needs, design reports to meet the requirements and work with colleagues to make sure the reports are properly interpreted and used. Respond to ongoing internal customer requests for data and analysis.
• Provide leadership in Search Marketing area.
• Provide training on how to interpret and use data for business analysis.
• Supervise up to 3 people
• 3 - 5 years of hands-on web analytics experience with content based Web sites
• Bachelor’s degree required in Information Systems, Business Administration or Mathematics.
• 2-4 years of demonstrated management experience
• Experience implementing and using a tagged-based Web reporting tool such as HBX or Omniture
• Knowledge of search engine optimization best practices
• Ability to communicate and work effectively with business owners
• Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and a sound comfort level with a high work load
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to structure, execute and report on complex multivariate and A/B testing scenarios.
• Familiarity with/experience with advanced analytical concepts such as OLAP
Check out http://webanalysis.jobamatic.com/a/jbb/job-details/23036