Friday, November 14, 2008

Expert Senior Level Marketer looking for new opportunities

Expert Senior Level Marketer looking for new opportunities, expert in
Online Marketing, Product Management and Traditional Marketing

With the current downturn in the economy I am looking for a career
move. I have 15+ years of experience marketing everything from CPG,
eCommerce, Consumer Electronics, and Online Travel. I have been the
director of Marketing and Director of Product Management for small
start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. I am currently in the Salt Lake
Valley but am willing to relocate for the right opportunity. I'm
looking for a position that will allow me to grow the company like I
have in the past seeing 30% YoY growth while controlling marketing
expenditures.
Check out resume at Webanalytics360.com

No comments: